T-SQL Level Up (18 Months Access)
This course is designed for junior SQL Server developers and app developers who want to take their T-SQL skills to the next level up, and have a little adventure in the process. We help you write efficient T-SQL code by covering thinking in sets, CASE expressions, computed columns, and windowing functions.
- Thinking in Sets (4 minutes)
- Number and Date Tables (10m)
- Case Expressions (16m)
- Computed Columns (16m)
- Windowing Functions – Design (20m)
- Windowing Functions – Performance (8m)
- Replacing Cursors, Part 1 (6m)
- Replacing Cursors, Part 2 (5m)
- Replacing Cursors, Part 3 (6m)
- Let the Adventure Begin! (9m)
The course includes closed captioning and transcripts.